Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 44: More Bugs




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to fear getting parasites in my body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having a tick stick onto my body and dig its feet into my body and suck my blood

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear a bug will fly or walk into my mouth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear moths

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge moths as ugly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being stung by a bee or a wasp

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to immediately go into fear that a bee or wasp will sting me because they will be able to sense that I fear them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge flies as filthy dirty disgusting insects that will get filth on me if it lands on me eg. faeces

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear leaving food out because a bug or fly might get into it and I might eat it and it might end up in my stomach and cause me to become sick or get a parasite that will cause me to get extremely ill and possibly die

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I might get a parasite or give a parasite to someone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to obsessively fear getting or having a parasite

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I might get a parasite in my heart

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I might get a parasite in my brain

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I might get or have a parasite in my stomach

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in fear to pictures of parasites and start imagining all of them in my body and then worry that somehow I might get one if I'm not careful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear bugs with long skinny tentacles

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear bugs with many legs and long skinny legs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear bed bugs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear cockroaches

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear scorpions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear centipedes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear millipedes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear locusts

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear swarms

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear black widows

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear hairy spiders

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear bugs that walk on water

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear and hate mosquitoes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear child of the earth insects

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear microscopic bugs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear mites

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear ticks

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment